A list of links to some of the older episodes and movies for FREE, for all you Scooby-Doo fanatics out there! Enjoy!
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? Seasons 1-2
- The Scooby-Doo Show Seasons 1-3
- What’s New, Scooby-Doo? Seasons 1-3
- The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- Scooby’s All-Star Laff-A-Lympics
- Scooby-Doo! And The Alien Invaders
- Aloha Scooby-Doo!
- Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo
- Scooby-Doo! And The Monster of Mexico
- Scooby-Doo! Music of The Vampire
- Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
- Scooby-Doo! And the Goblin King
- Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers
- Scooby-Doo! And the Samurai Sword
- Scooby-Doo! And the Witch’s Ghost
- Scooby-Doo! And the Legend Of the Phantosaur
- Scooby-Doo! And the Ghoul School
- Scooby Goes Hollywood
- Scooby-Doo! And the Cyber Chase
- Scooby-Doo! And the Reluctant Werewolf
- Scooby-Doo! In Arabian Nights
- Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright
- Scooby-Doo! And the Loch Ness Monster
- Scooby-Doo! And the Mecha Mutt Menace
- Scooby-Doo! Pirates, Ahoy!
- Chill Out, Scooby-Doo!
chill out: 17 songs that ease you from indie to alt rock then to weed rap then to electronic and then all the way back to alt rock again while simultaneously extracting the 10-foot pole from your anal sphincter
1. adversity - beach fossils | 2. never meant - american football | 3. 1979 - the smashing pumpkins | 4. superstar - sonic youth | 5. scar tissue - red hot chili peppers | 6. wave of mutilation (uk surf mix) - pixies | 7. d’yer mak’er - led zeppelin | 8. paper planes - m.i.a. | 9. we don’t care - kanye west | 10. big poppa - the notorious b.i.g. | 11. i love you mary jane - cypress hill ft. sonic youth | 12. slow country - gorillaz | 13. give it to me (cherokee remix) - singtank | 14. bill murray - gorillaz | 15. loud pipes - ratatat | 16. in a lonely place - new order | 17. float on - modest mouse
News Anchor in my area loses it over a Fat Cat that likes to swim.
oh my god im laufhing so hard this is contagious
“Contagious” is right.
The cat is me
(NOW WITH HELLA UPDATES AND FIXED LINKS)
Losing interest in male fronted bands/anything men do in general so I’ve been making a point of searching for music/things done by non-men, especially queers. It’s sad I feel I have to go looking ‘cause everything is so male dominated - whether it’s music or art or anything that interests me. I feel more and more adverse to things created from an all male perspective as it doesn’t speak to me and I don’t really care anymore either after too much of the information I processed over a life time being controlled by men. This even goes for the music I throw myself around pits to. Plus powerful, pissed off non-bro vocals feel like they’re coming from a place in my guts when I listen to them.
I compiled a little list of some of my favourite female fronted and queer/feminist/trans* inclusive bands for Alexi but I thought I’d post it here because I want more suggestions. I need more heavy trans*/queer bands plz.. Also while female fronted is a good start, bands without any cis/straight dudes at all would also be good to support.
O’ God the White Whale
Slowa We Krwi
The Atomic Tanlines
La Misma (link?)
From The Depths
Heart Shaped Hate
FDB (Fucking Dyke Bitches)
Sleep Spindle (link?)
Maid of Ace
Ten Speed Bicycle
Code Orange Kids
My First Failure
Flagitious Idiosyncrasy In The Dilapidation
Made Out Of Babies
The Dog Bones
Appalacian Terror Unit
The Tangled Lines
First World Problems
The Blue Screen Of Death
Respect My Fist
Kenny Kenny Oh Oh
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SUGGESTIONS AND GENERAL ENTHUSIASM! Keep checking back to this original post ‘cause I’m still adding more. :3
FUCK YES EPIC LIST
Printing this and hanging it up in the laundry room ☺
tumblr has taught me more about real life than real life ever has
did i just learn a second language
I’ve been waiting for this for ages.
dealing with cops at house shows on Flickr.
made this to have available at shows after having cops knock on our door.
Crispy Baked Rosemary Garlic Fries
click photo for recipe
I FOUND A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE DILDO POPSICLES IM LEGITIMATELy DYING OF LAUGHTER RN
HAIR DYE FAQ - WHAT I USE, TIPS ETC
Here’s a short summary of everything you need to know to get started. Note I’m speaking from personal, not professional experience, so if yo have any doubts, go to a pro and get a consultation
- Clairol Powder Bleach & 30 Vol Developer
- Tint Brush
- Skinfood Argan Oil Hair Mask, $12
- Kerastase Masque (200 ml) $35
- Orofluido Mask, $23
- L’OREAL Everstrong Shampoo & Conditioner, $6.99
- John Freida Hair Serum, $8.99
- Tresemme Dry Shampoo, $5.49
- Special Effects Hair Dye, $13+
- Pravana Chroma Silk Hair Dye, $9.99
Note: some of these are affiliate links, but I was not paid to mention any of these products or compensated in away way. Opinions are all my own & I’m not affiliated with any brands in this video.
vampire weekend’s teen years
hold on kids this is gonna b a bumpy ride
so i did some more searching and there is now a UPDATED PART 2
you havent truly seen art until you’ve seen one direction fan art
Neil Hilborn & Renne Schminkey - “One Color”
This explains rape perfectly.
THIS DOESN’T EXPLAIN RAPE PERFECTLY, THAT’S THE POINT. THAT’S WHAT THEY’RE SAYING. THEY’RE REMINDING YOU OF ALL THE EXAMPLES AND SCENARIOS OF IT THAT GET SKIPPED OVER AND FORGOTTEN, NOT TRYING TO DEFINE OR EXPLAIN IT.